European English Aglow Eindhoven
You are warmly invited to our Christmas Aglow meeting on:
Saturday 12 December from 9:30–12:30
at Hoogstraat 297, 5654 NA Eindhoven
(in the grounds of Lambertuskerk)
Joy to the world, the Lord is come!
This will be a meeting to bless and to be blessed by:
*Bringing some home baked Christmas goodies
*Singing Christmas Carols and Songs
*Come and share how the Lord has touched you this year
*Bringing a gift: we have once more had contact with those working with ladies (and men) finding refuge from domestic violence in the ‘Blijf van m’n Lijf Huis’ in Eindhoven. Last year the ladies were really touched by their gifts and we are so glad that we may do this once more.
The guidelines for the gifts are as follows:
- Wrap the gift, or use a Gift bag – make the gift look as beautiful as possible!
- Write a short Christmas greeting: be sensitive – a number of these ladies are Muslim, and have been through a very difficult time. If possible write in Dutch, if not then English is OK.
- The gift should cost max of 8-10 euros
- The ladies would appreciate toiletries: shower gel, soap, deodorant, body lotion
- Preferably no sweets or cookies
- NO candles, wierook/incence;
- NO alcohol or food products that contain pork
Coffee and cake will be available before and after the meeting. An offering will be taken.
There will not be any crèche facilities available.
Hope to see you there, so do come and bring a friend.
Who are we? We are women from different Nations and Christian denominational background, currently living in the Eindhoven region. We speak English, often as a second or third language, and we desire to know more of God.
“The King is enthralled by your beauty; honor Him, for He is your Lord.”Psalm 45 : 11
At Aglow our aim is that women are “Aglow and burning with the Spirit, serving the Lord.” Romans 12:11b (AMP). We facilitate this by fostering greater intimacy with God, by worship and by teaching His truths. Filled with His Joy, our desire is to bless others.